Our new funding scheme is helping emerging talent, start-up businesses and collaborative projects...
…try-out and pilot new innovative work which contributes to delivering and enhancing the cultural offer and economy for younger people in the GPLD area.
Our Branching Out and Acorn funding streams focus on attracting talent and young creatives, work space provision, creative business support and raising the profile of rural creativity.
Branching Out Fund
(up to £5,000) is available to cultural practitioners and businesses who want to diversify their work by expanding their knowledge.
This could be by attending training, employing experts to mentor and train you and/or others or by travelling to experience different creative practice and work models.
(up to £10,000) is available to cultural practitioners, organisers and collaborative projects who want to diversify the creative offer in their area to appeal more to a younger audience.
This could be by enhancing an existing event or activity, by working differently to promote and grow a suitable event or by trying out a new experience for the area by making new collaborations possible.
The deadline for the first round of applications for both funding streams is 12pm on 25th January 2019.
The deadline for the second round is 12pm on 29th March 2019.
All completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority will be given to applicants…
- Who are under 35 years old and/or provide significant roles and/or employment and experience for younger people
- Who live or are based within the GPLD Skipton to Grasmere corridor, roughly in post code areas BD23, BD24, LA2, LA6, LA10, LA8, LA9, LA23, LA22.
- Who are working in collaboration with other creative practitioners, businesses or organisations who also fit criteria 1 and 2
- Who show a similar ethos to GPLD in regard to equality, diversity and sustainability (download the guidelines)
- Who can show how this project/activity can contribute to the long-term legacy of GPLD
If you still have questions after reading
our guideline please contact email@example.com or call Manon on 01756 706207