Invitation to The Artery Peer Support Group
The Artery’s vision is to bring more creativity more business more culture. The Artery supports:
- Creatives to improve business skills through creative Peer2Peer programmes
- Businesses to be more creative through creative commissions and offers
- Cultural organisations to work with both as equals
Thanks to funding from York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub, we are delighted to offer a peer support programme for creative business owners in the Craven area.
The Artery Peer2Peer programme is:
- A safe space
- A collective of like-minded people
- A forum for creatives to discuss and resolve their business challenges
- A space to try out new ideas
- A place to share success
- A place of connection and support
- The group relies on active involvement and participation.
- It is a flexible group that complements business needs.
The programme comprises six in person sessions with the option of three one-hour mentoring sessions.
We use creative means to help develop your creative business. The focus is on your story of change: where your creative business is now, and where you want to be. The programme, underpinned by Action Learning, is designed to help you affect change.
Click here to find stories of change from existing group members.
The programme runs from 4th January 2024 to 18th April 2024 at Skipton Town Hall, with meetings every three weeks (4th January 2024, 25th January 2024, 15th February 2024, 7th March 2024, 28th March 2024 and 18th April 2024).
If you would like to take part, please complete the expression of interest. We will contact you following receipt and review to confirm your place. If you have any queries, please contact Karen Merrifield (Karen@ieltd.co.uk).
Get updates by email
Subscribe to the Great Place Lakes and Dales newsletter